lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

simply the best



the women in blue is better than everything else in the world. I've given her my
heart because I know  she won't heart it, any word I say won't be enough to 
describe my feelings about her. She is awesome. She is wonderfull every time
she smiles, she makes me fell on paradise. when she talks, she makes me
feel that I'm in heaven, when she laugh I'd like to stop the time and make this 
moment an eternal one she takes after me and I take after her we are the perfect 
couple, she is simply the best and I'm a men completly in love with her, but I've got
lack of perfection. I try every day every night to be better for her. She has made 
me change a lot but in the good way. SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST, and I have to learn
about her because  I want to be perfect with her.



la mujer de azul es asombrosa maravillosa la mejor persona del mundo es como el 
aire que necesito para respirar. Ella es sin duda alguna la mejor persona del mundo
es como aquella pequeña amapola roja que resalta en en medio de un verde trigal.
Eres extraordinariamente impresionante eres la mujer perfecta la que cualquier
persona le gustaría tener y que solo yo tengo la quiero mas que a mi vida estoy
enamoradisimo de ella es la mejor


te amo mujer de azul





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario